The earth's energy is not the same everywhere. The places of powerful energy often turn out to be aligned. One of the most powerful energy lines is the so-called Michael axis or Michael-Apollo axis. The name is taken from the Archangel Michael because many sanctuaries dedicated to the Archangel Michael have been built on this line over time. The part that goes through Greece is mainly dedicated to the god Apollo, hence Michael/Apollo-line or Apollo/St.Michael-line.
Some highlights on this line are:
- Skellig Michael, an island off the coast of Ireland with a former monastery
- Michael Mount, an island in Cornwall with a castle / former monastery
- Mont Saint Michel, an island off the coast of Normandy with a Benedictine abbey on top
- Kathedraal van Bourges, Imposing cathedral in the center of France
- Sacre di San Michele, monastery on top of a mountain near Turin (also on the line)
- Pisa, the cathedral and baptistery on the Square of Miracles, next to the famous Leaning Tower
- Assisi, pilgrimage site of Saint Francis of Assisi
- Monte Sant'Angelo, underground church where the Archangel Michael once appeared
- Delphi, Greek sanctuary with the temple of Apollo at its center
- Athene, de Acropolis, a rock with a temple complex in the center of the city
- Delos, ancient city and temple complex and, according to the ancient Greeks, birthplace of the sun god Apollo
- Simi, St. Michael's Monastery on this Greek island, is built on an ancient temple dedicated to Apollo
- Haifa, the Stella Maris Monastery was built on Mount Carmel above the cave where the prophet Elijah is said to have lived
I have visited many of these powerful places on this line and am now mapping the entire line in detail. The basis for this is the book The Dance of the Dragon by Paul Broadhurst and Hamish Miller. They have traveled all along the line over a ten-year period and mapped it with the help of a dowsing rod. It is not easy to determine exactly all places from their book. In the meantime, I completed this, which resulted in the detailed interactive map below with all (more than 350) known power places on the line. I am now working on an (e) book with a description of all places, with background information, location details and my own experiences.
On the interactive map below you will find all the power places on the Michael/Apollo line. If you click on a point, a side panel will appear with a short explanation (in Dutch for now, but Google translate is wonderfull). Sometimes the text is broken with '...'. That means there is more information about this. It will be included in the book that I am writing. If you like to be kept informed of the developments regarding that book, please send me an email.
Because the side panel removes part of the map, it is useful to view the map on full screen.